We Manage Website (hereafter referred to as WMW) offers this Web site, including all information, software, products, and services available from this Web site or offered as part of or in conjunction with this Web site (the “Website”), to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all of the terms, conditions, policies, and notices stated here. WMW reserves the right to make changes to these Terms and Conditions immediately by posting the changed Terms and Conditions in this location.
Your continued use of the Website constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions and notices, and any changes to the Terms and Conditions made by WMW.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Exclusion of Liability
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither WMW nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which WMW shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
In no event shall WMW or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on WMW Internet site, even if WMW or a WMW authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced on WMW which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator is acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorized use of WMW may give rise to a claim for damages from Wodu Media and/or be a criminal offense.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Except for material in the public domain under United States copyright law, all material contained on the Website (including all software, HTML code, Java applets, Active X controls and other code) is protected by the United States and foreign copyright laws. Except as otherwise expressly provided in these terms and conditions, you may not copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, modify, rewrite, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any material contained on the Website without the prior consent of the copyright owner.
None of the material contained on WMW may be reverse-engineered, disassembled, decompiled, transcribed, stored in a retrieval system, translated into any language or computer language, retransmitted in any form or by any means (electronic, mechanical, photo reproduction, recordation or otherwise), resold or redistributed without the prior written consent of Wodu Media. Violation of this provision may result in severe civil and criminal penalties.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience – your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website – we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service – your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions – Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To send periodic emails – We will send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- To show ads – We may customize ads displayed to you based on your interaction with our website.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database.
We do not store any credit card information on our website or our database. This information is directly passed to our payment gateway provider and stored with them for current and future transactions.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We, therefore, will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products, and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
General Refunds Policy
- All sales are final. We have a 30-day refund policy for the first 30 days starting from the day you signup with WMW.
- After the first 30 days are over, we do not offer refunds for any reason, including you performed the work yourself, you no longer need the work completed, you no longer wish for us to complete the work.
- You can cancel any service anytime you want by sending us an email. The service will stop at the end of the payment cycle (monthly or annually, depending on your plan). If you have prepaid for 12 months and you cancel service in-between, the service will still continue till the end of the 12-month period. No prorated refunds are issued.
A cancellation will only be accepted if it is done by the following method:
- Send an email to [email protected] and mention the reason for cancellation.
- All account cancellations must be received in the above manner at least fourteen (14) days in advance of the date of renewal. Accounts cancelled with less than fourteen (14) days’ notice shall be cancelled at the end of the next term and shall be charged accordingly.
- When a cancellation request is made, WMW will give the website files to the customer in zip format. It will be upon the customer to set those files on some other hosting. In case customer wants WMW to setup the website on customer’s hosting, then WMW will charge a one-time setup fee of $199. After cancellation, the website will be deleted from WMW’s account. The backups will be deleted after 1 month, unless customer wants WMW to delete backups also immediately.
Fix WordPress Issues Refund & Service Policy
The following policies are applicable to our WordPress Ticket service only.
- If we attempt to but cannot fix your WordPress issue, we will refund your payment.
- We do not offer refunds for any other reason, including: you fixed the issue yourself; you no longer need the issue fixed; you no longer want the issue fixed; you submitted a multi-step/complex WordPress fix which is not definable as one issue and therefore not covered by this service; you did not read our terms and conditions.
- If the website is hacked or stops working for any other reason, WMW will restore the website from the last good backup. This may result in data loss, for which WMW is not liable.
- This service is not available for web developers or marketing companies.
Phone, live chat, or screen-share support is not included with this service.
- With this service, we cannot accommodate requests to work on your site at a specific time of day.
- We reserve the right to not accept an issue that we feel is not a good fit for this service. Examples of issues that we may choose to not support include:
- Any interaction with 3rd party API or service, e.g., Infusionsoft
- AWS Amazon Web Services Issues
- Any task that requires RDP / Remote Desktop
- Any task that requires FTP access
- Any task that requires MySQL access
- Payment Processor (Authorize.net, Stripe, TSYS, et al) issues and debugging
- Localhost/LAMP/MAMP tasks
- Complex Woocommerce issues
- Adding functions (search, widget, new layouts, etc)
- Plugin conflicts
- Theme or plugin bugs (especially known, unfixable known bugs)
Retainer & Hourly Billing Policy
- All sales are final.
- We do not offer refunds for any reason, including you performed the work yourself, you no longer need the work completed, you no longer wish for us to complete the work.
- Our time measurement works in hourly increments. So, if you ask us to make a change which takes 45 minutes, it will be counted as 1 hour. If a change takes 1.5 hours, it will be counted as 2 hours, and so on.
- Every month, you can ask us to do up to 4 tasks, with each task limited to 1 hour in duration. In case a task takes more than 1 hour, then we might still do it, provided you have not used up all the tasks for the month. For example, if you send us just 1 task in a month, which takes 3.5 hours, we may choose to complete that task, but then you will have exhausted all 4 hours of that month and no other task would be carried out in that month.
- The number of hours spent on a task will be shared by WMW team with you. WMW will not provide any sort of proof of that or any justification why a specific task took those many hours.
- In case you have exhausted all the tasks in a month, but want more work to be done, then WMW team might choose to do it for an additional cost, for which you will be invoiced in advance.
- If you do not get all the 4 tasks / hours spent in a month, then the leftover tasks are not carried forward to the next month.
- If you run a chargeback against our company our accounting department will vigorously defend it.
- At the moment we receive the chargeback we are no longer obligated to perform the services you charged-back, even if we win the chargeback. The time we would have spent on your project will be spent on the chargeback.